Today in the SVP Lounge, the four-man squad of CT, Dan, Eric and Matt meet to discuss Maryland’s third straight thrashing on the road against Iowa, preceded by a tough game against Penn State at home. Topics discussed include:
- Matt returns to the lounge after sickness and a Vegas trip
- Adam Woodberry poking Melo Trimble in the eye
- The dreadful first half against Iowa
- Don’t hit the panic button
- Trimble breaks out of his field goal drought, scores 20
- Matt thinks the Terps’ struggles on the road are mental
- Was that actual the worst half of basketball we’ve seen in recent history?
- Tight one against Penn State at home
- Eric felt the team looked tentative shooting in the first half against the Nittany Lions
- Layman still goes in and out of a lot of games, same as it ever was
- A look at the race for second place in the Big Ten
- Dan asks if the offense runs better without Dez Wells on the floor?
- Former Jacksonville Jaguars running backs coach Terry Richardson hired for the same position with Maryland
- Caleb Rowe applies for an extra year of eligibility