Today in the SVP Lounge, CT, Dan and Eric look back at a stabilizing week for Maryland basketball with a tight home win over Indiana and a completion of the sweep against the Nittany Lions on the road. Later, they discuss their Valentine's Day plans, if the game came in conflict with those plans and they touch on McDonald's new Old Bay fish filet sandwich. Topics covered include:
- The guys' lack of snowday
- Dan gets fired up about teachers demanding days off on Facebook
- Thoughts on the Indiana game
- CT and BBQ Ben go to the game, Ben gets made about the guy who stands in front of him -- What do you do in such a situation?
- Yogi Ferrell as a ferocious jungle cat -- He almost hits a shot to win and tie at the buzzer
- Do you have rivalry feelings about Penn State?
- Thoughts on Pat Chambers' post-game comments
- The tradition of PSU coaches talking trash about Maryland
- The season looks very different today than it did a week ago
- Did your Valentine's Day conflict with the Terps game?
- Old Bay Filet O' Fish is released locally