Today in the SVP Lounge, the guys convene to discuss a consecutive loss to the Michigan State in the Big Ten tournament semifinals, the grueling water cooler conversations that result from it, the Maryland Tease being alive and well, looking at South Dakota State and the South Region, a fun half against Nebraska and how we’d all take a Sweet 16 appearance and go home happy.
Topics discussed include:
- Listening to the watercooler talk following a Maryland loss is brutal, even worse around tournament time
- Dan’s dad is full of old white guy hot takes
- The guys are struggling to get excited for the NCAA tournament after a tough loss to Michigan State and a stumbling end to the regular season
- Dan watched both games solo, CT watch Nebraska solo
- The Maryland Tease is alive and well, you best prepare yourself
- The Terps take on South Dakota State on Friday, would face the winner of Cal-Hawaii on Sunday if they advance out of the first round
- The guys just want to see Maryland get out of the Sweet 16
- Melo Trimble should’ve tried to score instead of being hopelessly intent on the foul. His ugly three pointer, as well as Jake Layman’s, before that play were also offensive
- Dan has indigestion over the fact that Michigan State was always able to get back on defense
- How much fun was the first half against Nebraska?
- Golf clap for Jake Layman, he’s really had a great year
- Dan thinks Michigan State got jobbed with their seeding, CT thinks Indiana got jobbed as a five
- Looking at the rest of the South Region